Hello and welcome to the most important day of your past, present, and future: January 29, 2019.
Why is that date so important, you ask? Well, it’s the day Courteney Cox joined Instagram and consequently began the iconic social media immortalization of her friendship with gal-pal* Lisa Kudrow.
In honor of the purity of friendship, here is a look at an Instagram bond that I truly hope lasts forever:
1. To start things off chronologically, here’s Courteney’s first-ever post…
2. …to which Lisa then posted the same photo and captioned it with this:
3. THEN Courteney posted this boomerang of the two of them walking into Ellen…
4. …to which Lisa posted the same boomerang and captioned it with this:
5. Once they reminded the world that they are F.R.I.E.N.D.S., they jumped right into posting incredibly cute photos of each other, like this one!
6. Then Lisa commented on the photo with this:
7. After that, they hung out together at Courteney’s house and posted not just one adorable photo…
8. …BUT TWO ADORABLE PHOTOS. And this one is even more precious because they are clearly crying from laughter, which resulted in Lisa’s extremely excellent caption: “My eyes! My eyes!”
9. I mean, that’s just an A+ caption.
10. Then Courteney posted this amazingly nostalgic photo of the cast…
11. …to which her Instagram BFF responded by saying THAT SHE LOVES HER DEAR FRIEND.
12. And finally, I bring you to the most recent — some might say BEST — photo of Courteney and Lisa:
13. I mean, come on, this Instagram friendship is just so pure.
Here’s hoping that this is just the very beginning of a long and loving Instagram friendship between two F.R.I.E.N.D.S.